It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:41 am

Welcome
Welcome to antiX-forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Is SMTube working well? [SOLVED]
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:40 pm 

reverseDog wrote:
To make SMPlayer play the "forbidden" YouTube videos via SMTube I had to change the following SMTube setting:

View -> Settings -> Players -> SMPlayer -> Edit -> uncheck "This player supports video sites" + click OK to confirm.

Worked out of the box, no update via mx15 repo needed.

@Aleph: Thoroughly enjoyed your interpretation of Piazzolla's Adiós Nonino. Heard Piazzolla's quinteto play it live in a concert in Frankfurt more than 30 years ago ...

Hi reverseDog!
SMPlayer was working fine after the last update, anyway I have unchecked "This player supports video sites" :)

I am glad that you enjoyed my interpretation of "Adiós Nonino" Thank you!! :) You was very fortunate been at the Piazzolla's concert, I envy you... ;)