It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 am

Welcome
Welcome to antiX-forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: antiX-15 Killah is a killing-*** piece of work
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:31 am 

Update!
As for adblock, I had good results after I rebooted by chance. This time AntiX cc » System Adblock launched fine and I choose the first three list; hosts was enlarged to <1 MiB (never showed up on previous live session). Only these third parties did show up

So went on my Arch system to have a look on the journal: Revealed that hostsblock couldn't write the rules and wasn't functioning. First time that happens this year; restarted it and it wrote the 14 MiB hosts.block.
Much less efficient than smaller AntiX's I must say, as 39 direct + 33 indirect third-parties are showing up (only 3 with privacy.trackingprotection.enabled=true in Firefox though)