Keeping you informed - This is America A.K.A. Exceptionalistan
1) US General says- "It's good fun to shoot people"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaQcVsq6akw
2) Official US policy: I don't know who I kill, I don't even know how many I kill.
I can kill anyone I want, anywhere on earth, at any time, for secret reasons, under
secret process, decided by people in secret.
at 6:00' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4NRJoCNHIs
3) A US State Dept govenrment spokesperson, when asked about Snowden" *officially states* that a US Citizen may NOT speak to defend himself.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDFIVVmXE-g
4) US Congressman Michael Grimm threats to kill a Reporter in front of the camera,
for daring to ask about his campaign fundraising.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeJhXaC5WPg
5) CIA News Network, in youtube video titled: @CNN cuts off soldier then Ron Paul brings him on stage to let him finish talking" does exactly what the title says.
6) Has produced a manual with torturing techniques which it distributed to "friendly" dictatorships (google "CIA Interrogation manual" and tell me what you find.)
7) http://www.nbcnews.com/id/10996623/ns/w ... XLa8s9Viko http://williamblum.org/aer/read/96
, "We came, we saw, we destroyed, we forgot"
An updated summary of the charming record of US foreign policy. Since the end of the Second World War, the United States of America has …
Attempted to overthrow more than 50 governments, most of which were democratically-elected.
Attempted to suppress a populist or nationalist movement in 20 countries.
Grossly interfered in democratic elections in at least 30 countries.
Dropped bombs on the people of more than 30 countries.
Attempted to assassinate more than 50 foreign leaders.
In total: Since 1945, the United States has carried out one or more of the above actions, on one or more occasions, in the following 69 countries (more than one-third of the countries of the world):
British Guiana (now Guyana)
Congo (also as Zaire)
Germany (plus East Germany)
Vietnam (plus North Vietnam)
Yemen (plus South Yemen)
Yugoslaviahttp://mattiasalmloef.com/?p=1416http://friendlydictators.blogspot.co.uk/http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/com ... 34482.html
9) Ex CIA personnel themselves describe their involvement:
a) In the downing of PASSENGER jet, Korean Airlines Flight 007 over Siberia on August 30, 1983.
b) In the downing of PASSENGER jet, July 3, 1988, when the USS Vincennes shot down an Iranian civilian airliner over the Persian Gulf, killing 290 people, an act which President Ronald Reagan dismissively explained as an “understandable accident”http://consortiumnews.com/2014/07/29/ob ... -evidence/