It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:02 pm

Welcome
Welcome to antiX-forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: antiX-15 / MX-15 translations requested
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:54 pm 

The following programs/resources are available for translation:

NOTE: All of these programs (except live-bootloader) run in the virtual-console during the early part of the live boot process. The selection of fonts is extremely limited in the virtual-console. For example, I don't think any Japanese fonts are available, not even Kana (although I would love to be wrong about this). We do have the ability to switch fonts before using your translations in the virtual-console. The fonts that are available are listed in /usr/share/consolefonts/. You can change console fonts with the "setfont" command in the console. For example:
Code:
setfont default8x16
If your translation requires a change in console font then please let me know which console font we should use with your translation. If you are unsure then send me a PM and I can try to help you out.

The live-bootloader does not have this same limitation. A wide variety of fonts are already available for it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]