I think there is a problem with installing virtualbox-ose version as it wants to intall a new kernel.
I managed to install the proprietary virtualbox version though.
This is what I did. (You may need to remove --purge the virtualbox you have)
1. Install libxalan110 libxerces27 build-essential
2. Add this line to /etc/apt/sources.list
(You might need to disable temporarily the sid/unstable repos)
3. apt-get install virtualbox
4. Add user name to vboxusers in /etc/group
6. Open a terminal and type VirtualBox (yes keep the capitals)