Latest bugfix release available here:
* https://sourceforge.net/projects/antix- ... ntiX-13.1/
* http://download.tuxfamily.org/antix/rel ... ntiX-13.1/
Torrents available at LinuxTracker:http://linuxtracker.org/
Updated antiX-13: 13.1 released
June 20th, 2013
The antiX team is pleased to announce the first update of antiX-13 (codename "Luddite") based on Debian Stable/Wheezy.
This update includes those made upstream in Debian Wheezy (http://www.debian.org/News/2013/20130615
) and various
bugfixes specific to antiX.
* 64 bit kernel recompiled so non-free drivers will build in Wheezy.
* 64 bit alert message when booting 32 bit iso fixed.
* 'ghost' window fix in IceWM.
* gui installer should write correct grub entries for any other installed OS.
* gui installer should set correct keyboard.
* more options to enable/disable services at boot.
* added cdw and calcurse to IceWM menu.
* fixed missing icons from IceWM menu.
* gufw firewall configuration fixed.
* permissions of antiX applications set to root:root.
* extra /lib/modules directory removed from live initrd.gz.
* more informative live /init error messages.
* added French translation to antixsources application.
* added double size xmms bugfix to xmms-plugins
* added more options to live fast boot cheats.
Users of antiX-13 can just simply upgrade via apt.
* apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade
and to make changes to the IceWM menu, simply copy the menu and startup files in /etc/skel/.icewm
to ~/.icewm/ and remove the installer line at the end.
anticapitalista, 20 June 2013, Thessaloniki