It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Welcome
Welcome to antiX-forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: I can not read the cdrom (solved)
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:37 pm 

Que debo hacer para poder leer un cd, al ponerlo en el lector óptico, es un DVD Samsung +/-rw, el led de éste se enciende pero en la pantalla no aparece nada y no encontré ninguna indicación en el menú para poder ejecutarlo.
El cd que quiero leer es el de las instrucciones de la impresora.

What should I do to read a CD, to put it into the optical reader, is a Samsung DVD + /-rw, led his flashes but does not appear anything on the screen and I did not find any indication on the menu to execute it.
The CD I want to read is the instructions of the printer.

Last edited by antonioamdp on Wed May 21, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:33 pm 
Site Admin

1. Put in your cd.
2. Open filer, go to /media and click on one of the cdrom folders.

1. Puesto en su Cd.
2. Abra el limador, vaya a /media y chasque encendido una de las carpetas del CD-ROM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:56 pm 

Quote:
The CD I want to read is the instructions of the printer.

Is this the windows installer cd? If so it won't work under Linux.

The Home of eriefisher erie's blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:03 pm 

anticapitalista: disculpame que no lo expliqué en mi post, los pasos que tu me indicas ya los hice, aparecen: cdrom, cdrom0 y cdrom1. En estos dos últimos están vacíos, en el cdrom (que aparece marcado) cuando lo abro hay una carpeta, MANUAL, que sólo contiene idiomas, no hay nada que active el cdrom.

No, el cd es de Samsung, con las instrucciones para instalar la impresora en Linux, ya lo utilicé en otro S.O.

anticapitalist: Excuse me not what I explained in my post, the steps you told me I was doing, appear: cdrom, cdrom0 and cdrom1. The last two are empty, in the cdrom (shown marked) when you open, there is folder, MANUAL, which only contains language, there is nothing to activate the cdrom.

Eriefisher: No, the CD is Samsung, with instructions to install the printer on Linux, and what I used in another SO

Post subject: Solucionado - Solved
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:30 pm 

anticapitalista y eriefisher: les pido mil disculpas, acostumbrado a que el cd aparezca en pantalla, no me di cuenta que la carpeta MANUAL que aparece en /media/cdrom pertenece al disco de Samsung y los idiomas corresponden al manual en dichas lenguas.
Nuevamente les doy mis disculpas.

anticapitalist and eriefisher: I ask a thousand apologies, accustomed to the CD appears on the screen, I realized that the folder that appears in MANUAL / media / cdrom disc belongs to Samsung and languages correspond to the manual in these languages.
Again I give you my apologies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

No problem.

Glad you found your files.

Pity we can't get audio to work.

No problema.
Alegre usted encontró sus archivos.
Compasión nosotros can' t consigue audio para trabajar.