It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:54 am

Welcome
Welcome to antiX-forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Back again
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:16 am 

Hopefully this time I will stay with Antix at least on my Thinkpad T60. I am dual booting with Peppermint 6. I really need a distro that is light and fast. I installed Antix (full) 15 to a seperate partition on my internal 100GB drive. I have 2GB of RAM. So far I have everything I need set up. I can't remember how to add workspaces. I'm running IceWM with PCManfm as my File manager. I should know where I have to go to add workspaces but I forget. I went into the IceWM preferences file and made this change but it doesn't do anything. I know I am forgetting something. I want to move the taskbar to the top and that's not working either. I'm a bit rusty getting back into Antix but I think that this distro might just be what I am looking for.

Code:
TaskBarShowWorkspaces=4
WorkspaceNames=" 1 "," 2 "," 3 "," 4 "

#  Task Bar Settings
####################
ShowTaskBar=1
TaskBarAtTop=1

Post subject: Re: Back again
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:18 am 

I fixed it. I forgot that I had to restart IceWM. Everything is fine now.